20 Aug ΣΤΕΦΑΝΙΑΙΑ ΝΟΣΟΣ ΣΕ ΔΙΑΒΗΤΙΚΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΗΛΙΚΙΩΜΕΝΟΥΣ
Posted at 11:43h in Στεφ. Νόσος-Καρδιακή Ανεπάρκεια
Epidemiology of Cardiovascular Disease in Diabetic Patients
- Cardiovascular disease affected up to 4.4 million persons in the U.S. aged 35 and above with diabetes in 2000.
- Diabetic patients have a higher prevalence and greater extent of CAD compared to non-diabetic patients.
- In the Framingham Heart Study, diabetes increased the risk of developing cardiovascular disease two-fold in men and three-fold in women.
- Diabetes is associated with an increased risk of MI.
- About 65% of deaths among people with diabetes are due to heart disease and stroke.
Κατεβάστε την πλήρη παρουσίαση σε μορφή διαφανειών Powerpoint.